ATL safeswitch range of equipment designed specifically for the Horticultural industry. Designed to cope with the switching characteristics of Sodium and Metal Halide ballast lighting equipment.
The safeswitch range of contactor timers give a safe switching & distribution solution to your lighting systems. The safeswitch range is available in all good retail stores please contact us for details of your local stockists.
52Amp 16way, 26Amp 8way & 13Amp 4way units are currently available.
SAFESWITCH 26Amp 8 WAY CONTROL UNIT
Please read the following information before using your new SafeSwitch control unit
• Before using the unit, make sure that the power supply is disconnected.
• This is an Electrical device and should be treated as such therefore Keep away from children, pets and water.
• Never overload the unit with more than 13 Amps of HID (High Intensity Discharge) lighting per 4-way extension.
• Never tamper with the unit as there are no user serviceable parts inside and this will void the
• NEVER plug this unit into other extensions or adapter sockets as you will overload the mains and risk damaging your equipment and supply.
• To avoid shock from connected ballast units please leave the safe switch for at least 3 minutes before unplugging after use to allow any connected appliances to safely discharge.
Before connecting any devices into the control unit, insert the control unit's plugs into two suitable mains supply power sockets.
Referring to the timer's instructions, set the correct time on the timer and it's onoff periods as
Plug the appliances into the control unit's sockets, making sure that the maximum load per 4-way
Extension does not exceed 13 Amps or 2400Watts.
If you suspect that the control unit is at fault, test it by plugging in a known working appliance into
the control unit.
In the unlikely event that you find fault with this product, please contact your supplier. All
SafeSwitch Control Units carry a two year guarantee (terms & conditions apply), excluding faulty
fuses and tampering. Opening this unit will invalidate your warranty, any units suspected of a fault are to be returned to the point of purchase.